14-16 Whiting Street ARTARMON
Diversified Freehold Asset - Perfect For The Astute Investor
Sutton Anderson are pleased to present 14-16 Whiting Street, Artarmon for sale via Private Treaty. 14-16 Whiting Street is situated between the Pacific Highway and Gore Hill Freeway and presents a tremendous diversified freehold asset with multiple tenancies. It allows easy access from many of the surrounding suburbs for deliveries and/or distribution. It is in close proximity to the St Leonard's & Artarmon railway stations.
Property features include:
* Freehold building
* Approximately 1,033 sqm of land
* Combined net lettable area of approximately 1,413.40 sqm
* Diversified asset with multiple tenancies
* Combined net rental income of approximately $230,878.57 per annum
* Outgoings approximately $61,267.79 per annum
* Potential to strata the complex
* Ample parking, not seen in Artarmon
* Rear lane access
* Walk to Artarmon Station
* Easy access to Gore Hill Freeway & Pacific Highway
* Rare opportunity
For further information please contact Hugh Anderson on 0438 007 302.
Note: All building and land areas quoted are approximate; prospective purchasers and tenants must make their own enquiries. All sale prices and asking rentals DO NOT include GST.